MAP DAY STUDY GUIDES, PRESENTATIONS AND STUDY TOOLS
Map Days Presentations
THIS PART WILL NOT BE DONE FOR THE SPRING SEMESTER!!!
It is expected that each Map Day group will present the following information about their assigned region(s):
- A short PowerPoint presentation about countries within the region(s). The presentation should include, but is not limited to, information about geography and culture. The presentation should include at least the same number of countries as there are group members. Remember, pictures are a good way to help your classmates learn about a place they have never visited.
- A multimedia component must be added to the group presentation (examples Emoto, Prezi, video etc…)
- Current events (within the last month) about the region(s). The number of current events should match the number of group members. One of the current events should include a short video/audio clip on your area.
- Two activities that include whole-class participation that relate to culture from the region(s). Be sure to explain how the activities relate to the region(s).
- Make sure presentation and current events are documented using proper MLA citation. Work cited will be turned in the day of the presentation. (http://www.easybib.com/)